Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!!! CLAP CLAP!

Dear Lucy,
New milestone today!!! This morning I spent a little time singing with you and you clapped along! In front of people I might ad. You never do anything in front of people. I'm so excited since this brings a whole new dimension to our sing along times! You've just been so much fun since becoming more interactive. You're actually a little person now as opposed to a little lump of crab face. And your hair is coming in soooooooo nice. I'm so excited to dress you up.

I just had to write about this. I'm pretty much set for at least a month now.

Oh, you fell off the bed again this morning. Can I get sent to jail for that? I know I should stop leaving you in it unattended. But you start off asleep.....its not my fault you wake up on the floor.....right?

I'm sorry, I love you :/

<3 Ma

2 comments:

  1. Ronan's fall out of bed count is up to 5. He stopped for a while when he was crawling and learned to stay away from the edge of the bed. Now, he's big enough to think he can climb down, but he keeps falling instead. He doesn't even really cry, just yells for a second and then gets up and walks off.

    Silly kids. At least the mattress is on the floor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha,

    I think Lucy must wish mine was on the floor....

    :x

    Yet, she still only cries for a second :D She must be getting used to it :/

    ReplyDelete