Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ahhhh, the good life....ROFL ya..right...

Dear Lucy,
We're down to our last $20 I think ;) Dad gets paid on Saturday and I think all will be ok since there will be some extra after "le mortgage" comes out. Woo! And if he gets laid off I think he gets the rest of his money super soon so that is wonderful news toO!

Today was SOOO beautiful. We went outside and I did some minor yard clean up while you played in the play pen. I really wanted to mow the lawn but I had no gas and didn't want to go buy any...because it's our last bit of cash ;) But that's ok! The grass looks super green long. Mom likey....

I think it's official that Tripper is housetrained. I'm quite pleased with myself since Hudson still is a bit of a retard when it comes to going to the bathroom in the house. But that's my fault. I should try to retrain him again. While I'm still training Tripper that is....could work!

You only clapped once today. It's kind of discouraging. I feel like as soon as you learn something you should be constantly doing it, but apparently that is not the case.

Anyways, I'm hoping you'll nurse off to sleep in the next 10 minutes so I can get some little things done and then POOF! We'll snuggle up in bed........

Oh yeah! So last night I had this dream that Jenny and I were driving somewhere and you were in the backseat and all of a sudden you said "Hello Lucy!" REALLY loud. And you'd never talked before! How crazy is that. The night before I dreamed you walked, and last night I dreamed you talked....you're getting all big and stuff :/

And some good news, you didn't fall off anything today. But you did bash your head against the wall. Completely your doing I might add. Thats what you get for resisting the high chair.

I love you mucho!

Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment